Gifts are on everyone's mind this time of year, and we are inspired by how unique couples can get with their wedding favors. Plus, holiday season seems to bring out some of the cutest, most creative and useful gift ideas. We've gathered up six winter wedding favors that are sure to warm your guests hearts (and hands, hearths and bellies).
Happy wedding planning!
- Mug wedding favors - "Take a mug to remember the night": Mug favors have so many possibilities and being the coffee-lovers (aka addicts) that we are, we are beyond in love with this idea. There are so many places to order personal mugs (Etsy is a great resource) or you could visit your local Starbucks and purchase their "You are Here" series to represent your wedding location (perfect for destination weddings!).
- Pine tree plant favors in a burlap pouch with personalized gift tags. Eco-friendly and great timing to replant a tree with all the cut trees this holiday, this favor is fragrant and fun. Find some at Easternleaf.com
- Pinecone fire starter favors: "You warm our hearts". This DIY project is not only pretty but functional and those are two of our favorite gift requirement to fulfill. Something Turquoise has an easy-to-follow picture tutorial.
- Personalized Lip Balm Favors: Baby, it's cold outside and your guests lips need protection! We love the glam-factor of Mod Party's (Etsy) personalized Metallic Gold & Silver Foil Wedding Lip Balm Tubes. These balms are all natural, infused with organic oils and shea butter. This is one favor your guests certainly won't leave behind!
- Throw Blankets - "Snuggle Up!": Keep your guests warm for years to come. Stores from Target to Pottery Barn offer a variety of blankets including personalized kinds to plaid.
- Homemade Vanilla Extract: 'Tis the season for baking so what better time than now to give homemade vanilla extract?! This favor does take a least a month of preplanning and assembly as the base ingredients need to infuse. Tasty Yummies offers a lovely recipes that even includes fabulous printable labels!