Asking your girls to be your bridesmaids can be really fun and exciting. People have come up with some really cute and clever ways to make your friends and family feel extra special in being picked to be a part of one of the most important days in your life. We've collected 6 of our favorite unique ideas for asking your girlfriend squad if they "will be my bridesmaid" that will fit any budget.
6 Unique Bridemaid Proposal Ideas
- Maid of Honor Gift Set via Smitten on Paper: This sweet wooden box features Sofia Champagne, a request card (a free printable!), paint swatches that represents the color dresses you want your girls to shop for, customized stationary, a small bunch of flowers, and nail polish (to wear on the big day and beyond!).
- Crystal Pendant Earrings on personalized "Will you be my Bridesmaid/Matron of Honor/Maid of Honor" cards via The Fab Wedding 2: These white gold or rose gold over brass, cubic zirconia pedant earings are the perfect compliment to any bridesmaid dress and the cards are one hundred percent customizable so you can make each girl feel as special as she is.
- Will you be my bridesmaid candle via Mod Wedding: because you can never go wrong with a beautiful Soy Candle
- Will you help me Tie the Knot hair ties via Aisle Perfect: Talk about a gift that your girls will use all the time! These sweet hair ties are just fun and functional.
- Will you be My printables via Something Turqoise: Download, print and give these free custom down loads for your Bridesmaid, Maid of Honor, Best Man or Groomsman.
- Gold Bridesmaid Necklace and Card via Petal and Paperie: "I can't tie the knot without you by my side - Will you be my bridesmaid greeting card and attached gold colored bow/knot pendant necklace makes for the perfect keepsake for your besties to wear daily or for the big day.