It's St. Patrick's Day this weekend, so to help get your 'Irish' on here are four green cocktails! Don't forget to wear green, Cheers!
Looking for something to warm you up this Holiday Season? Try these delicious December drinks we have rounded up for you! Cheers!
1. Salter Caramel White Russian via Blog Lovin: Drizzle caramel sauce on the inside of your cocktail glass, than fill with ice. Next add one shot of salted caramel irish cream, one shot of amaretto and 3 shots of half and half into a cocktail shaker. Mix well and add to your caramel glass, garnish with rosemary and pieces of chocolate.
2. Gingerbread White Russian via Sweet Recipes: fill cocktail glass with ice, add one part gingerbread kahlua, one part snap liquour, one part vodka and top off with one part cream.
3. The North Pole Cocktail via Halfbaked Harvest: In a cocktail shaker add 4oz vodka, 2oz kahlua, 4 Tbsp chocolate syrup, 1 tsp vanilla, 3 tsp molasses, and 1/8 tsp ginger. Strain into 4 glasses top each with heavy cream and dollop of whipped cream.
4. White Christmas Mojito via Halfbaked Harvest: Muddle juice of lime, 8 mint leaves, Tbsp sugar. Fill a glass half full with ice. Blend 2Tbsp white rum, 1 Tbsp coconut rum, and 1/4 cup coconut milk till smooth. Pour into glass and top with sparkling water, mint and pomegrantes.
We're finally seeing some gorgeous weather, so what better time to showcase some super colorful and dangerously delicious cocktail recipes to get your summer started! Cheers and Enjoy!
1. Pink Seniorita via Superman Cooks: 2 oz tequilla, 4 oz pink grapefruit juice, 1 oz simple syrup, splash of cranberry juice and fresh mint
2. Raspberry Rose Tequilla Kombucha via Half Baked Harvest: muddle 4 oz raspberries, juice of 1/2 lemon, 2 oz tequilla, 2 tsp rose water strain over ice and add 1 kombucha.
3. Purple Haze via The Glitter Guide: muddle 6 blackberries, add 1 1/2 oz of gin, 3/4 oz lemon juice, 1 oz simple lavendar syrup, splash of soda water. Serve over ice and garnish with blackberries.
4. Little Dove via The Glitter Guide: Add 1 1/2 oz tequilla, 1/2 oz aperol, 1 1/2 grapefruit juice, 1/2 oz lemon juice, 1/2 oz agavae nectar, shake with ice and serve in pink salt rimmed glass. Top with soda water and 1 oz beet juice.
Here are some May cocktails to get you thinking about summer! It's almost here,... we can't wait! So kick back and relax with your besties and enjoy sipping these delicious drinks.
1. Orange Bourbon Smash via Cooking Curries: 1 mandarin, 1.5 oz Bourbon, .5 oz Grand Marnier, .5 oz sweet vermouth, add crushed ice to glass, muddle all other ingredients and garnish with mandarin peel.
2. Pineapple Mint Prosecco via Bread Booze Bacon: One bottle of prosecco, 2 cups of pineapple juice, 1 cup orange juice, 1/4 cup lemon juice, sprigs of fresh mint, 1/2 cup pineapple chunks, thinly sliced lemon and orange. Add pineapple, mint sprigs, lemon and orange to pitcher, pour in Prosecco and juices!
3. White Sangria with whiskey, apple and peach via Carolines Cooking: Mix 3 Tbsp sugar, mini bottle of whiskey, and a white wine in a pitcher. Thinly slice apple, peaches and mint. Mix all together and let sit for a few hours in fridge before serving over ice.
4. Cucumber Melon Sangria via Garnish with Lemon: One bottle of white wine, 3/4 cp gin, 2 tbsp sugar, 1/2 honeydew melon cubed, 1/2 seedless cucumber sliced, 1/2 cp mint leaves, 1 cp sparkling water. Mix all ingredients except sparkling water in pitcher and let sit for several hours in fridge. When ready to serve pour in sparkling water.
Yummy Yellow Cocktails
Let's kick March off with these yummy lemon cocktails to get your Spring started off! There is nothing more refreshing than a nice cold cocktail that involves meyer lemons. MMMMMM.
1. The Painkiller Cocktail via Waiting on Martha: Need some way to take away your pain of a long winter? Try the Painkiller! 2 oz of Rum + 4oz of Pineapple juice + 1oz Cream of Coconut + 1oz Orange Juice = The Painkiller.
2. Meyer Lemon Margaritas via Freut Cake: Mix tequilla, Cointreu, fresh squeezed meyer lemons, and simple syrup and you will be in the most heavenly margaritaville!
3. Meyer Lemonade with Rosemary and Vodka via Food Fashion and Fun : 1 part Meyer lemon syrup, 2 parts Meyer lemon juice, 1 part vodka, and a splash of sparkling water. This cocktail will quench your thirst long enough to get you to summer!
4. Limoncello Prosecco Cocktail Float via Today: This 5 min cocktail is easy and will get you realxing in no time! 1/4 cp limoncello, 1/4 cup prosecoo both chilled!
It's 2017 and we wanted to share these yummy cocktails to get your new year started! We hope you all had a lovely new years eve celebrating the past year and giving cheers to the year to come! For a fun start to 2017 have some of your pals over and make some of these amazing cocktails. Can you tell we still are in a festive holiday mood? All of our January drinks are red! Cheers!
1. Sugared Cranberry Ginger Mimosa via The Cookie Rookie: This sweet winter cocktail is also simple! Just mix some ginger ale, champagne and cranberry juice. You can also make yummy sugared cranberries.
2. Blood Orange Gin and Tonic via Lonny: This refreshing citrus drink will quench your thirst for sure! Mix gin, fresh squeezed blood orange juice, and tonic. Garnish with fresh thyme and blood orange peel.
3. Pomegranate Whiskey Cocktail via Self Proclaimed Foodie: Feeling that winter chill? This cocktail is sure to warm you up! Mix up bourbon, lemon juice and pomegranate simple syrup.
4. Pomegranate Prosecco Cocktail via Garnish with Lemon: This sweeter version of a mimosa will have your lips smacking! Mix pomegranate juice, simple syrup, rum and prosecco!
Let's get merry and bright with December drinks! It's that time of year to bust out your Holiday recipes for your big gathering. You can't throw a great party without some cocktails to get everyone in the spirit so check out these festive flavors and get the party started! Tis the season!
1. Jingle Juice via Inspired by Charm: This jingle juice will have you jingling alllll the way! Get started by mixing whipped vodka, pink champs or pink rose and some 7up in your best punch bowl, top it off with some fresh cranberries.
2. Berry & Rosemary Juniper Gin Fizz via Jamie Oliver: You just can't feel the season without a gin cocktail, this recipe adds a herby flavor that you'll be sure to love. Mix your gin with some soda and garnish with sprigs of Rosemary, frozen blackberries and juniper berries, chopped lemon and a little bit of honey.
3. Salted Caramel White Russians via Bloglovin: A simple drink with a unique finishing touch. Drizzle some caramel sauce into your glass, add ice. Pour in salted caramel irish cream, amaretto and half and half into a cocktail shaker than strain into your glass. Garnish with some chocolate pieces and a sprig or Rosemary!
4. Rudolph's Tipsy Spritzer via Southern Living: This festive holiday cocktail will light the way! Rudy's tipsy spritzer is simple just add orange juice, lemon juice, vodka, maraschino cherry juice, and some sprite. Garnish with Lemon slices and Rosemary.
We're tickled pink with this months featured cocktails. These refreshing drinks are sure to help cool you down on these hot summer days. Spicy elements including jalapeno, and summertime fruits including peaches, watermelon and grapefruit make our July cocktails the perfect addition to your pink wedding cocktail hour.
- Peach Bourbon Thyme Smash via A Healthy Life For Me: The start of summer means peaches are coming into their peak season. This summertime refresher packs quite the punch with its fresh peach juice, bourbon, thyme and a spicy jalapeno simple syrup.
- The Firecracker via Creative Culinary: We're enjoying exploring flavored voldka's, it's a tough job but someone has to do it! So after a long day of searching for the perfect wedding cocktails we indulge in a little DIY spa-time and throw a couple cucumbers on our eyes... perfect for those left over cucumber slices from this watermelon, lime and cucumber cocktail.
- Frose´ via W&P Design: "Summer Water" aka Rose' is the highlight of this grown-up slushy cocktail featuring dry rose', lemon juice and Vergano Americano Chinato.
- Jalepeno Grapefruit Margarita via Eat Well 101: What gives a magargita more kick? Adding freshly sliced jalapeno! They're the perfect compliment to the sweetly sour grapefruit and tequila combination.
Looking for an awesome drink to make for your Halloween party? Here are four spooky spirits to get the party started!
- Pina Ghouladas via DIY Network: Scare up the fun by adding a cute black and white (or orange) straw with a classic Pina Colada cocktail.
- Vampire Kiss via DIY Network: Seeing as how Twilight author Stephanie Meyer has released a gender-swapping tenth anniversary copy of her "Twilight" (aka "Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined"), we thought it was only appropriate to include at least one vampire drink reference. The DIY Networks Vampire Kiss was the perfect answer. Plus, it sounds like the perfect weather-swapping inspired drink from the original Twilights dark, grey and rainy setting with it's tropical flavors of mango vodka, coconut rum, sweet and sour and grenadine.
- The Raven via DIY Network: A true Northwest Halloween inspired cocktail, The Raven features our favorite flavor - coffee.
- Vampires Hemoglobin via Huffington Post: Champs makes everything better - even your Halloween cocktails! This hauntingly beautiful drink mixes together St-Germain liqueur, acai berry juice, vodka, lime juice, and champagne, while rimming the glasses with black sugar ups the glam factor.
Accenting your drinks and tables with herbs is a simple yet beautiful way to add a unique look to your wedding day. It's also really lovely to smell the subtle aroma of these lovely plants. Adding a sprig of Rosemary or Lavender to a cocktail is so delish. Using them as adornments on your table settings is also really simple and beautiful! Just look at how cute that Rosemary sea salt is as a wedding favor!
We've gathered some great examples of how you can incorporate herbs into your wedding. Tell us, are you incorporating herbs into your special day? How?