Pantone has released their Fall 2016 colors! We know, we haven't even started our inspiration boards series featuring Pantone's Spring colors yet, but Pantone releases it's colors early in the year and we want to keep you up with the latest color-trends to watch. So keep watching the Lucky in Love Wedding Blog this Fall for our Wedding Color-Board Inspiration Series where we'll be featuring each of these beautiful colors individually and in the meantime, be inspired with our current series to run featuring their forecasted Spring colors.
Pantone Fall 2016 - Fall 2016 showcases a Unity of Strength, Confidence and Complexity
From Pantone: "The desire for tranquility, strength, and optimism have inspired a Fall 2016 color palette that is led by the Blue family.
Along with anchoring earth tones, exuberant pops of vibrant colors also appear throughout the collections. Transcending gender, these unexpectedly vivacious colors in our Fall 2016 palette act as playful but structured departures from your more typical fall shades.
Blue skies represent constancy as they are always above us. Grays give a feeling of stability, Red tones invite confidence and warmth, while the hot Pinkish Purples and Spicy Mustard Yellows suggest a touch of the exotic."
Watch the Lucky in Love Wedding Blog for our Wedding Color-Board Inspiration Series, where we'll be featuring each of these beautiful colors individually.
The top ten colors for Fall 2016 are:
- PANTONE 17-4028 Riverside: Earmarking the importance of Blue in the palette, the new blue shade of Riverside undeniably takes precedence in the fall collections.
- PANTONE 14-4122 Airy Blue: Airy Blue’s lofty blue nature evokes feelings of lightness and freedom; and is a nod to Serenity, Pantone's 2016 Color of the Year.
- PANTONE 17-3914 Sharkskin: Edgy grey and yet it manages to remain neutral.
- PANTONE 18-1550 Aurora Red: A bold Red that is warm, sensual and immediately pleasing to the eye that adds a welcome punch to this Fall pallette.
- PANTONE 16-1318 Warm Taupe: A hearty, pleasing and approachable neutral that pairs well with each of the top 10 shades of the Fall 2016 season.
- PANTONE 18-1630 Dusty Cedar: A fall and winter version of the Pinks, this dustier rose-toned Pink shade gives a nod to the PANTONE Color of the Year 2016, Rose Quartz.
- PANTONE 18-5845 Lush Meadow: Brings to mind fresh botanicals and foliage.
- PANTONE 14-0952 Spicy Mustard: An exotic addition, that adds another splash of uplifting vibrancy, this Yellow is spicier & zestier than previous seasons.
- PANTONE 18-1340 Potter’s Clay: Elements of russet Orange in its undertones, gives a grounded feeling that’s anything but flat.
- PANTONE 17-3240 Bodacious: Speaks to the gender fluidity we continue to see with its bright, rich Purple, with hints of a more sophisticated Pink.