If a full wedding planning package is not in your budget, or you're a DIY couple looking to make sure all your planning comes together on the big day, hiring a day-of planner will ensure your family, friends, and most importantly, you, are able to enjoy your special day.
Five reasons why you should hire a same day planner:
- Peace of Mind. Hiring a planner ensures that you will have a stress-free day and that all the details you envisioned will come together.
- Timelines are their expertise. From sending the flower girl and ring bearer down the aisle to when it's time to cut the cake, the day of planner makes sure all the wedding elements you envision are timed to perfection.
- They are the Go-To person. Day of coordinators manage all the vendors, trouble shoot problems, and act as your liaison with everyone from the caterer to parents. leaving you free to enjoy the day and not have to worry about troublesome issues that may arise.
- They are there just for you. A wedding professional will give you their full attention, unlike a well-meaning family member or friend, who will want to "enjoy" your wedding. Plus, don't you want your guests to celebrate with you instead of having to work anyways?
- Day of coordinators are so much more than just "day-of". Day-of is really a misnomer as these wedding coordinators actually start working with you a few weeks before your wedding date. During this time they’ll handle logistics, review contracts, and run the rehearsal all prior to the big day's duties.